TOURIST INFORMATION CENTRE
Piazza Umberto I
Opening times in winter (October-March)
Saturdays and Sundays, holy days and eve of holy days
from 11,00 a.m. to 13,00 p.m. and from 15,00 p.m. to 17,00 p.m.
Opening times in summer (Aprile-Settembre)
every day from 10.00 a.m. to -13-00 p.m. / in the afternoon from 15.00 p.m. to -17.30 p.m.
• Combined ticket Terre del Perugino. It includes the major museums of: Città della Pieve, Paciano, Panicale and Piegaro 1: full ticket 10,00€ – reduction 8,00€
• Full itinerary ticket Oratory of Saint Sebastian+ Theatre Caporali+ Museum of Tulle+ Museum della Sbarra: full ticket 6,00€ reduction 4,00€
• Ticket “guided tour of the historical centre”. It includes Oratory of Saint Sebastian + Theatre Caporali +Museum of Tulle: full ticket 5,00€ – reduction 4,00€
• Free ticket: children under 6 years old; residents; disabled with a travel companion
ORATORY OF SAINT SEBASTIANO
Opening times in winter (October-April)
Saturdays and Sundays, holy days and holy day eves. Please contact the Tourist information centre.
Opening times in summer (May-September)
every day from : 11,00 a.m. to 13,00 p.m. Afternoons from 15,00 p.m. to 17,30 p.m.
• Ticket to the Oratory: full ticket €4,00€ – reduction 3,00€ (for people over 65; for teenagers between 7 and 14, members of the Italian Touring Club and Borghi più belli d’Italia, and for groups of more than 10 people)
MUSEUM OF TULLE
Piazza Regina Margherita
Open on request from October to June. Please contact the tourist information centre
Saturdays and Sundays from 15,00 p.m. to 19,00 p.m.
It is also included in the ticket “tour of the historical centre” on sale at the tourist information centre
Via del Sole
Open to visits on request all the year: please contact the Tourist information centre
MUSEUM OF THE ACRED FURNISHINGS AND CHURCH DELLA SBARRA
Open to visits on request all the year. It is included in the full Itinerary ticket on sale at the tourist information centre